Vans are available from €110 per day (20% VAT included)
Reduced rates for longer periods, please inquire for details
ALL THE RENTALS INCLUDE
– Unlimited daily mileage
– Swiss and Austrian annual motorway passes, including the A13 Brenner Pass to/from Italy
– Free Sat Nav (Tom Tom + Garmin)
– Appropriate seasonal tires (W – November through April, S – April through November)
– Full tank upon collection
– Free collection & return in Innsbruck (Austria) and Dortmund (Germany) or anywhere else upon request (no additional costs / fuel + tolls)
HOW TO BOOK A VAN
In order to rent a van from us, drivers must be 23 years or over and have held a license for at least 2 years.
A valid driving licence, passport must be produced at the start of every hire (we will retain an electronic copy) for each driver.
American, Canadian and Australian licenses are fine, as are most European licenses but it is always best to check with us first.
To confirm a booking we require a deposit of €500 (damage excess deposit or deductible) refundable at the end of the rental period when the vehicle is returned, to be paid via bank wire (at least a week prior to the start of the rental) or in cash upon collection.
Our usual rental period runs from 9am on the day of the rental until 9am the next day but we’re pretty flexible and always do our best to accommodate requests.
In the event of a booking being cancelled within 14 days of the beginning of the proposed rental period, we’ll charge you 60% of the hire rental.
If it’s cancelled with no more than 48 hours notice you’ll be charged 100%
When you get in touch, please include the following info : length of the rental, dates and places of collection and return so an accurate quote will follow shortly.